- 机场免费 WIFI：AIRPORT-FREE-WIFI
The "Double Festivals" are coming, please take the hot-spot Q&A for traveling with Baiyun Airport
As the New Year's Day and Spring Festival holidays are coming, key words such as "check-in", "baggage", "security check", and "epidemic prevention" have become hot spots for recent travel. This Q&A will make your travel experience more convenient at Baiyun Airport.
1. Question: What needs to be checked when entering the terminal?
1. Answer: At present, passengers entering the terminal of Baiyun Airport do not need to be checked for the Nucleic Acid Test Result and health code. You can enter the terminal only after they cooperate with the explosion-proof safety inspection and there is no abnormality. Due to the different epidemic prevention policies of various airlines and regions, please be sure to contact the airline you are flying with and the destination airport to find out the boarding and landing requirements before departure.
2. Question: How long in advance do I need to arrive at the airport for check-in?
2. Answer: The check-in closing time for domestic flights is 45 minutes before the flight takes off. It is recommended to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours in advance. The check-in time for international flights is closed 60-75 minutes before the flight takes off. It is recommended to arrive at the airport at least 3-4 hours in advance. Different airlines have different regulations. Passengers are advised to leave early to allow sufficient time for check-in and security checks.
3. Question: Can the self-service check-in and self-service baggage check-in equipment in the terminal be used normally?
3. Answer: At present, the self-service equipment for domestic flights on the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are open normally, but not for international flights. The specific locations of domestic self-service equipment are as follows: Terminal 1: Self-service check-in machines are located next to E/F/K/L/N/C check-in islands; self-service baggage drop-off machines are located next to C/D/E/M4-8 check-in islands. Terminal 2: G/H check-in islands self-service check-in and drop-off area.
4. Q: What is the requirements of carry-on luggage?
4. Answer: Each passenger with a first-class ticket can carry 2 pieces of luggage, and each passenger with a business-class or economy-class ticket can carry 1 piece of luggage. The size of carry-on luggage should not exceed 20*40*55cm, and the total weight should not exceed 5kg. Different airlines have different regulations. It is recommended to call the airline customer service hotline in advance for consultation.
Customer service hotlines of some airlines:
China Eastern Airlines: 95530
Air China: 95583
Hainan Airlines: 95339
Capital Airlines: 95375
Xiamen Airlines: 95557
Sichuan Airlines: 95378
Spring Airlines: 95524
China Southern Airlines/Chongqing Airlines: 95539
Hebei Airlines: 0311-96699
9 Air: 400-1051-999
5. Question: Is there any luggage packing service at the airport?
5. Answer: Luggage packing services are available on both terminals of Baiyun Airport, and the specific location is: next to Gate 2 of the departure hall on the third floor of Terminal 1. Gate 42 and Gate 47 of the departure hall on the third floor of Terminal 2.
6. Question: Is there any luggage storage service at the airport?
6. Answer: For the convenience of passengers, there are luggage storages on the two terminals of Baiyun Airport to provide a more convenient experience for passengers. Terminal 1: Next to Gate 16 of the departure hall on the third floor. Terminal 2: Right behind check-in area D in the departure hall on the third floor; right behind check-in area N in the departure hall on the third floor.
7. Question: Can mercury thermometers be carried onboard?
7. Answer: Mercury thermometers cannot be carried onboard, they need to be checked in, and each person is allowed to check in one piece, and the mercury thermometer must be placed in a protective box. The details are subject to the on-site safety inspection.
8. Question: Can disinfectant wipes or alcohol pads be brought on the plane?
8. Answer: For alcohol-based disinfectant wipes or alcohol-based disinfectant pads sealed in independent small packages, if the alcohol-based liquid has been completely absorbed, there is no free liquid, and the packaging is intact, it must be taken out during the air journey due to medical needs, can be carried with you. The details are subject to the on-site safety inspection.
9. Question: Can antigen detection reagents be carried on the plane?
9. Answer: Because there is liquid in the antigen detection reagents, it is recommended to check in. If you need to carry a small amount with you, you need to cooperate with the on-site security inspection, and you can only carry it if there is no abnormality. The details are subject to the on-site safety inspection.
10. Question: Do I need to take off the protective clothing to pass the security check?
10. Answer: You do not need to take off the protective clothing to pass the security check. If there is any abnormality in the inspection, you need to cooperate with the security inspection to take off the protective clothing. The details are subject to the on-site safety inspection.
If the above Q&A do not answer your questions, you can call the 24-hour customer service hotline of Baiyun Airport: 020-96158 for detailed consultation.
Text & Pictures/ Best Team
Editor / Huang Zijian, Wang Jing