|Guidelines for Exit Quarantine Inspection of Passengers|
|Passengers planning going abroad should consult a travel health institution or a doctor about exit quarantine issues, especially the need for vaccine injection, 4-6 weeks before their departure. Passengers should receive health quarantine inspection during exit.|
|Guidelines for Entry Quarantine Inspection of Passengers|
|Passengers should get familiar with restrictions and regulations on inspection and quarantine of the corresponding country, meet health quarantine requirements of that country, and actively cooperate during inspection and quarantine procedures.|
|Items Prohibited from Entry|
|1. Fruits, eggplants, pepper and tomatoes;|
2. Animal and plant pathogens, insects and other organisms and biological products;
3. Live animals (except for cats, dogs and other pets) and their sperm, ovum, embryo, and other animal remains;
4. Aquatic products, milk and milk products, animal blood and animal blood products;
5. Eggs, skin, bristles, coffin bones and horns, fat, viscera, meat, poultry, birds and their products;
6. Animal carcasses and specimens;
8. In the case of any inconsistency between different regulations, those issued by Guangzhou inspection and quarantine authority should prevail.
|Items Permitted for Entry Subject to the Approval of Inspection and Quarantine Authority|
|1. Microorganisms, human tissues, human blood and relevant products;|
2. Fresh flowers, cut flowers and dried flowers;
3. Plant samples, exhibits and specimens;
4. Dried fruit, dried vegetables, salted & preserved vegetables, and frozen vegetables;
5. Seeds, seedlings and other breeding materials, and tobacco pipes;
6. Non-seed grain and beans;
7. Bamboo, vine and withy products;
8. Cats, dogs and other pets.
|Knowledge about Entry and Exit of Pets|
|Please visit the websites of inspection & quarantine authority and customs of your destination country to consult relevant regulations. You may also contact an animal entry and exit agency in that country directly, or consult the embassy of that country in China about entry & exit formalities, documents (e.g. official quarantine certificate), and expenses required for pets’ entry into that country.|
|Information about Inspection and Quarantine Declaration|
|Address of inspection and quarantine declaration: Guangdong Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, No.66, Huadu Avenue, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou City.|
Tel. of General Duty Office: 020-38290073.
You may visit the website of Guangdong Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau to consult relevant laws and regulations about inspection and quarantine.